The commemorative monument of the victory in the Battle of Montes Claros stands on one of the hills where the battle took place, next to the village of Barro Branco, and marking the place where one of the most important battles of the War of the Restoration took place on June 17, 1665. This military monument was built by the Prince Regent, D. Pedro.
Direção-Regional da Cultura do Alentejo
Tel.: +351 266 769 450