The beginning of this construction dates from the reign of D. Dinis, being completed only in the reign of D. Afonso IV (1327). The castle is classified as a National Monument since 1910.
May 1st to September 15th: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
September 16 to April 30: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Contact Tourist Office
Tel .: +351 245 901 361
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org